Strong story, fast paced shooting action. And if you cannot shoot, then there is your RECON, hacking device enabling you to remotely control various devices you meet on your way through the dark halls and corridors of Alpha Prime. If that’s not enough, you can drug your mind and sharpen your senses by injecting small dose of hubbardium. And all the time you will be surrounded by physical world in a very literal sense, because almost everything that moves, moves thanks to advanced realtime physics algorithms.
* 15 to 20 estimated hours of gameplay.
* 10 levels full of action including mine, spaceship hangar, magnetic railway or asteroid surface.
* Five non-playable characters to help you, or betray you.
* 14 different enemies including Special Forces soldiers, robots & deranged miners.
* Bullet-time for gaining the upper hand over your enemies.
* Eight futuristic weapons including shotgun, flamethrower, grenades and more.
* Seven devices to hack including a variety of robots and manipulators, surveillance cameras, security systems, doors, etc.
* engine accelerated by AGEIA hardware creates a fully interactive environment.
OS: Windows 2000/XP
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 2 GHz or Equivalent
Memory: 512 MB
Hard Drive: 3 GB Free
Video Memory: ATI 9600/GeForce FX+
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive