You have complete control over your players, with the ability to assign a specific role and movement to every outfield player on your team one at a time, and then combine them for the perfect set piece.
The first true 360 dribbling system in a soccer game gives you precise control to skillfully play spaces between defenders that previously was not possible.
Advanced animation warping technology lets skilled players face defenders and maneuver around them with highly-responsive lateral dribbling.
More intelligent AI with more authentic behavior. Players now avoid passes not intended for them, avoid blocking teammate shots, and throw themselves in the way of attacker’s shots in defense.
Work on individual skills in a fully featured practice mode before stepping on the pitch. Select exactly how many attackers and defenders you want in play, and practice set pieces.
Final Fantasy XI Online Ultimate Collection [Xbox360]
Final Fantasy XI, in addition to being an MMORPG, differs from previous titles in the series in several ways. Unlike the predefined main characters of previous Final Fantasy titles, players are able to customize their characters in limited ways, including race, gender, face, hair color, body size, job, and allegiance. Also diverging from previous games in the series, all battles are real time, and enemies are no longer randomly encountered, a trend continued in FFXII and FFXIII.
There are 32 public game worlds, a cluster of servers, available for play with approximately 15,000 to 20,000 players in each. The servers are named after summoned monsters from previous Final Fantasy titles, such as Ifrit and Diabolos. Players have the ability to move between servers, though Square-Enix charges a “world transfer” fee to do so. There are no region-specific or system-specific servers, and unlike most online games, players of different languages play in the same world and can interact through automatic language translation from a library of translated phrases. The game servers are run by Square-Enix as part of their PlayOnline network.
In Final Fantasy XIII, you will embark on a journey through the cityworld of Cocoon and the outerworld of Pulse. Along the way, you will encounter diverse allies who will fight alongside you. Execute powerful attacks with weapons and magic, and summon the enigmatic Eidolons with an evolved Active Time Battle system. Experience seamless transitions between real time gameplay and in-game cinematics. Do you have the courage to face your destiny?
Experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by Vault-Tec, America’s First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Explore the treacherous wastes of the Great Southwest from the safety and comfort of your very own vault: Meet new people, confront terrifying creatures, and arm yourself with the latest high-tech weaponry as you make a name for yourself on a thrilling new journey across the Mojave wasteland.
From Bethesda Softworks and the veteran RPG designers at Obsidian Entertainment (a team which includes members of the original Fallout and 2 teams) comes Fallout: New Vegas, a thrilling and chilling episode in the Fallout saga.
* Feel the Heat in New Vegas! Not even nuclear fallout could slow the hustle of Sin City. Explore the vast expanses of the desert wastelands – from the small towns dotting the Mojave Wasteland to the bright lights of the New Vegas strip. See the Great Southwest as could only be imagined in Fallout.
* Feuding Factions, Colorful Characters and a Host of Hostiles! A war is brewing between rival factions with consequences that will change the lives of all the inhabitants of New Vegas. The choices you make will bring you into contact with countless characters, creatures, allies, and foes, and determine the final explosive outcome of this epic power struggle.
* New Systems! Enjoy new additions to Fallout: New Vegas such as a Companion Wheel that streamlines directing your companions, a Reputation System that tracks the consequences of your actions, and the aptly titled Hardcore Mode to separate the meek from the mighty. Special melee combat moves have been added to bring new meaning to the phrase “up close and personal”. Use V.A.T.S. to pause time in combat, target specific enemy body parts and queue up attacks, or get right to the action using the finely-tuned real-time combat mechanics.
The fables of Fable continue to be told with this third series entry — a revolution for the series that gives you power over your character and environment like never before. In this new adventure, players will witness tyranny, poverty and injustice plague their land. They will see a people divided, and they will be compelled to stand up for change. They will also be forced to answer a question: What would you sacrifice to secure the crown of Albion? Will you uphold the values and principles that led to your ascension, or will you be corrupted by the station you’ve strived to acquire? Will you be a monarch of the people, or bring the entirety of Albion to the brink of collapse?
The journey to rule the throne of Albion begins five decades after the events of the last chapter, and you play as the child of your hero from Fable II. As you rule your kingdom as king or queen, you will be called upon to make choices and sacrifices that will test your morality and can affect your entire kingdom. Themes of heroism, leadership and consequence are taken to a grand scale as you fight to unite a divided people.
* Be the hero and forge your own destiny. Storytelling comes to life as Fable III puts you and your hero in the center of an epic journey that traces your rise from revolutionary to ruler and beyond, along with all the action, drama and humor. Interacting with the world of Albion has never been easier or more rewarding. The Expressions system offers an ingenious new Dynamic Touch feature that allows your hero to reach out and embrace a loved one, or exact retribution against those who have betrayed you. Your hero, your faithful canine companion and even your weapons now also evolve to extremes mirroring your morality and personal style of combat. The emotional connections players will develop in the world of Fable III will lead to some of the most memorable moments ever experienced in a game.
* Where blockbuster action meets adventure. Your journey spans from the streets of a thriving and industrialized Albion to the surrounding battlefields. The pioneering one-button combat system allows players to easily combine different styles in their arsenal – hand-to-hand melee attacks, long-range precision shooting and wickedly catastrophic spells – to advance the one-button combat mechanic to a full scale, thrilling level that offers infinite ways to engage, experiment and compete.
* Choice and consequence. A core tenet of the Fable franchise, players are presented with infinite choices and consequences that impact the world around them. Good or evil, loved or loathed, career versus family, or just you and your faithful canine companion – live the life you have always dreamed. More so than ever before, your choices lead to far more profound outcomes that impact your every being. Whether it’s deciding the outcome of minor squabbles or changing the direction of the entire kingdom, these key decisions will change the world forever.
Fighters Uncaged deliver to players the excitement of real fighting competitions, in addition to teaching players mixed martial arts techniques. Leveraging the Microsoft Kinect technology, Fighters Uncaged delivers players an immersive total-body combat experience. Players will be able to create 70 different strikes inspired by martial arts and compete in 21 different fighting environments such as rooftops, dark alleys, gritty city docks and abandoned church. Included are diverse opponents with unique fighting styles, devastating combos with voice-activated super strikes, opportunities to upgrade your character by unlocking new skills and a jump-in multiplayer feature to take your enemies down with your friends.
* Experience The Raw Power of Kinect- Charge into a new world of gaming, where you will use your fists, knees, legs, elbows and even your head to destroy your opponents.
* Enter the Cutthroat World of Illegal Fighting- Battle ruthless opponents each trained in different deadly fighting styles. Battle on rooftops, in dark alleys, or alongside gritty city docks in immersive environments with rain, waterfalls and other dynamic elements that bring the fight to life.
* Unleash an Arsenal of Brutal Moves- Attack with over 50 devastating moves, chain together relentless combos and end the fight with merciless finishing moves.
* Become a Master Fighter- Use skill & strategy to learn your opponents fighting style and cruelly exploit their weaknesses.
* Determine Your Fate Choose your own path, opponents, and rewards to unlock new skills and upgrade your character.
* Battle with a Friend Team up to take down enemies in multiplayer co-op Tag Team Mode.
Step into the ring for this 2011 entry in the knockout king boxing franchise. Fight Night Champion sets out to define a new standard in sports videogames by delivering the most dynamic simulation fighting experience to date, pushing visual boundaries and redefining the single player journey for the category.
Featuring a refined physics-based animation system that incorporates improved locomotion, punching and stamina mechanics, Fight Night Champion will enable users to move, attack and dodge with the speed and power of the best champions, contenders and pretenders in the world of boxing. In addition, an all-new control scheme (dubbed Full Spectrum Punch Control) will deliver the most realistic punching system ever seen in a simulation fighting game, while still delivering an accessible experience for all players. And Fight Night Champion breaks the mold of what is expected in a single-player sports game. Players will be introduced to an entirely new way to step between the ropes and experience the drama, emotion, excitement and tragedy of world championship boxing.
You smile as your adorable little puppy returns to you with its favorite ball in his mouth. Your four-legged friend drops the ball at your feet and then looks up at your with those big puppy eyes. How can you resist? You pick up the ball and launch it high in the air. Just before the ball begins to arc back down toward the ground, your puppy spreads its wings and soars up to catch the ball in its mouth. Gracefully, your companion sails back to you, gliding through the air with wings outstretched and blue fur rustling in the wind. What a good dog.
Create the pets of your dreams with Fantastic Pets for Xbox 360. Use your Kinect sensor and augmented reality technology to project yourself on screen to interact and play with your animal friends. Customize your pets’ skins, colors, patterns, wings, horns, tails and more, and then do it all again with more and more furry friends. Enjoy free-form play time or add structure to your interactions by selecting from 12 mini games to play with your pet. From playing fetch to teaching tricks to grooming, these mini games offer hours of fun. Full multiplayer action allows you and a friend to appear on screen at the same time to interact with multiple pets in the lush 3D world. Are you ready to create some Fantastic Pets?
* Create unlimited numbers of fully customizable pets, and select your pets’ skins, colors, patterns, wings, horns, tails and more for a truly unique look
* Augmented reality technology puts you on the screen to interact and play with your pets
* Interact with multiple pets simultaneously with a friend and be on screen at the same time
* Talk to your pets and teach them tricks with voice commands as you develop nurturing and playful relationships
* Discover the unique personalities, lifelike reactions and behaviors of each of your pets
* Play mini games with your pets, including fetch, pet wash, bubble popping, dressage, dodge, teaching tricks, grooming and more
* Enjoy hours of free-form play in a lush 3D world
* Get the most of your gameplay with avatars, tutorials, unlockables, trophies, awards and daily events
* Kinect sensor required to play (not included)
* For 1 to 2 players