Genre: Strategy (Turn-based) / 3D
Legio is a turn-based strategy game for one to two players. The game takes place in a mythical fantasy world where magicians, warriors and monsters battle for domination. Playing Legio is an intense experience, requiring careful strategic thinking, rewarding both courage and cleverness!The game is a mix between chess and a turn-based war game. Both players control an equal army of characters, with the goal of eliminating the other player’s army. A game of Legio consists of two battles. The first takes place on the drawbridge, and the second inside one of the two castle battlegrounds.
• Legio is easy to learn but difficult to master. The rules of Legio allow for many different styles of play, from very aggressive strategies to strictly defensive play.
• Offers both single-player (vs. the computer) and two-player games (hotseat on the same PC, LAN, or Internet).
• Provides different game modes, from simple Player vs. Player challenges to full Elimination Tournaments.
• The Legio universe is an immersive fantasy world with a rich back story, populated by unique creatures and characters.
• Hundreds of unique animations for various attacks, mortal blows and other special moves.
• A dynamic music engine changes the musical theme to reflect the gameplay
CPU: Intel Pentium III – 1GHz
RAM: 128MB RAM
VGA: 3D video card (VRAM 64MB) that supports DirectX 8.1 or higher
DX: DirectX 8.1 or higher
OS: Windows 98 / 2000 / Me / XP
HDD: 1.2GB hard disk space
Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card
Resolution: 640 x 480 and 16bit resolution
ODD: 4X speedCD-ROM drive