Medal Of Honor [PS3]
Dilapidated buildings, bullets, watering all around like a summer shower, wounded soldiers, begging for help, the howling of bombers, a grenade, and the rumble of guns and the chatter of machine-gun bursts – in this incredibly atmospheric game you immerse yourself in a very realistic world of the Second World War. Named dozens of gaming publications as “Best fighter in 2002″, Allied Assault gives you the ability to see through the eyes of the Second World leytinanta Allied troops, was destined to participate in important battles of the war. Features:
* Series Medal of Honor was established in 1999, and became extremely popular on the PlayStation and PlayStation 2, but Allied Assault – the first game of a series of Medal of Honor, which was created specifically for personal computers using the advanced graphics technology Quake III.
* 20 by a common story line assignments – large-scale battles, exploration, blasting, espionage.
* Over 20 weapons in full compliance with the historical realities – the automatic Thompson, grenades Mark II, stationary machine guns and flamethrowers.
* Weather effects and changing time of day, the wind stirring the leaves on the trees – all reached the highest level of realism.
* In the process of creating the game was active military advisor Captain Dale Dye, who also served in that capacity on the films “Saving Private Ryan” and “Platoon.”
* Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences (AIAS) awarded the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault at the end of 2002 awards in three nominations: Best FPS (thriller with a first-person) of the year, “For outstanding achievement in soundtrack, “For outstanding achievement in sound design.”