Quantum Theory [PS3]
Many years have passed since the world war inflicted catastrophic damage on the human race, leaving only a few survivors. In their new community “Cocoon,” life has been threatened by a black material called Erosion, creating a post-apocalyptic environment. Surviving humans recruit a militia to conquer the Erosion and set out to take down the evil, “Living Tower”. Arriving at the scene is the stalwart warrior Syd, whose only intentions are to destroy the Tower. He meets the beautiful and mysterious Fillena as they both ascend to the top in their search for answers. The erosion of the Tower intensifies as the players climb up through the moving landform.
Quantum Theory is a futuristic third-person shooter starring a hulking, battle-scarred soldier named Syd and a lithe warrior named Filena. Together they will fight for the survival of the human race, as a deadly material known as Erosion makes its way across the post-apocalyptic land, infecting everything in its reach. The source of the Erosion appears to be emanating from a “living” tower, so the heroes vow to destroy it no matter what the cost. Quantum Theory is notable for featuring a shapeshifting battlefield that will create obstacles or hazards in real-time. Players will take control of Syd, with Filena joining the action as a computer-controlled teammate. The duo can perform combos and various other actions together, allowing players to combine forces to defeat giant boss characters and other alien-like enemies. Online support is also included in four distinct play modes.
- Shape-Shifting Battlefield: Navigate through a dark fantasy world where the intense battleground surprises you with new and challenging obstacles by changing its form in real-time
- Two-Character Combination Actions: Syd and Filena perform actions as a pairâ€”in some instances, that is the only way to overcome hurdles.
- Strategically perform combos for a more powerful, fierce attack against colossal enemies
- Online Play: Continue your adventure with your friends in Team Battle and Battle
- Royale modes
- Aesthetically Pleasing Gameplay Environment: Radiant colors and the mixture of organic elements complements both action and technology