Second Sight opens with John Vattic, the player-controlled lead character, as he awakens from a coma in a US medical facility where he has been subjected to traumatic surgery and experimentation. He doesn’t know his name, he can’t remember his past, all he knows is that his only hope for survival is to escape and unravel the mystery that has led to his imprisonment.
Haunted by flashbacks, which are experienced as fully playable episodes within the game, and shocked by the discovery of his own psychic powers, the player takes Vattic on a search for his past and, in doing so, uncovers a fatal chain of events leading to a sinister conspiracy.Features
- Blockbuster dual-timeline story.
- Journey from the depths of top-secret research bunkers to the desolate wastelands of Siberia.
- 7 awesome psychic abilities: Telekinesis, Healing, Charm, Psi Attack, Psi Blast, Projection and Possession.
- Bend reality to your will with fully interactive ‘ragdoll’ physics.
- Mix psi powers, firearms and stealth for multiple solutions to every situation.
Windows XP/2000; DirectX 9.0c; Pentium III or Athlon at 1GHz; 256mb RAM; Supported Graphics card; DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card; 8x CD-ROM Drive; 1Gb Hard Drive Space